Edible Glitter, is something most cupcake and cake makers can't get enough of. I have been using it for a couple of years now and tried a few different suppliers. Recently i came across a new range of Glitters and just LOVE the colours they do and how easy it is to use. I loved itSo much so that i decided to not only use them but sell them myself too. I only ever sell and recommend products that i use myself, as some of you might know i am abit of a perfectionist when it comes to anything to do with Cherry On The Cake.
"Morning!" from Cherry On The Cake
I have just sent out my latest newsletter beginning.......
Good Morning, A quick Newsletter this week. With a few quick mentions,
- Don't forget today the clocks went forward one hour. (Hense the quick newsletter)
- Mother's Day is 3rd April, not too late to order if you haven't already done so.
- Competition Update
- What did I do this week.
To read more go to ......http://mim.io/9a28f
Will be back to blog more later....with lots of news from this week.
"Morning" ......seems a good place to start this blog. So "Good Morning All"
I have been toying with the idea of adding a blog, for many reasons....
- Another great way to communicate with my customers,
- Show New products to my customers,
- Share Exciting News,
- Share giggles and up to date photos.
What will i be blogging about, I hear you ask?...... "TheAdventures of Cherry On The Cake"